At OXO, we know the joys of cooking and baking - whether it's trying a new recipe for yourself, feeding family and friends, or bringing a dish to a potluck to share, it's a labor of love. But we also know what labor we don't love: Dishes. Between prepping, cooking, serving and storing, one meal can fill up a sink in a flash. The OXO Good Grips Glass Bakeware line saves time and reduces the number of dishes to clean, all while providing superior performance. This line of Bakeware is made of borosilicate glass, a durable type of glass that can withstand extreme temperature changes without breaking or shattering. This means the dishes can go from the directly from the freezer or refrigerator to the oven without breaking. Glass is naturally BPA free, and provides an elegant look you can bring right to the table. Please note the product is not intended for use under a broiler.
- Freezer-to-Oven safe Baking Dish is made from borosilicate glass to withstand extreme temperature changes without the risk of cracking or shattering
- Generous handles provide a safe and secure grip while taking dishes from the freezer to the oven, rotating them while baking, and bringing them to the table
- Convenient BPA-free lid is sloshproof to prevent spilling leftovers while storing or on the go, and protects top food layers from getting squashed - no matter how tall your lasagna is!
- Convenient dimension markings for quickly find the dish you need for your favorite recipes
- 9 x 13" Baking Dish with Lid is perfect for taking dishes to pot lucks or picnics
- Glass Baking Dish is microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, freezer-safe, BPA-free and PVC-free
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
- For any help or questions please call our customer service line at 1-800-545-4411.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.