OXO On Cordless Glass Adjustable Temperature Electric Kettle, Stainless Steel
- Kettle boils up to 1.75 L of water faster than the microwave and safer than the stovetop, and water is heated and held for 30 minutes at your preferred temperature for tea or coffee (170-212)
- The backlit screen and one-dial interface allow you to easily choose the exact temperature in Degree Fahrenheit or Celsius, and let you know when chosen temperature is reached
- Durable, BPA-free borosilicate glass for thermal shock protection and water level visibility
- Kettle is cord-free for easy transport when removed from 360 Degree swivel base, and has convenient ounce and milliliter markings allowing for precise measuring
- Non-slip, comfortable handle provides a secure grip and remains cool to the touch, and lid opens slowly to control the release of steam and prevent hot water splatter
- Reusable, perforated stainless steel filter strains water while you pour and is removable for easy cleaning
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.